- 24 hour protection for windows, doors, walls and roofs, with unrestricted movement throughout the premises
- Digital Microprocessor with Intelligent Digital Signal Processing provides excellent false alarm immunity by cutting out frequencies that cannot be caused by an illegal entry attempt
- Gross Attack detection to identify high energy impulses
- Tri-colour LED enables accurate and reliable calibration,with
“over-sensitive” and “under-sensitive” indications
- Model with internal magnetic reed switches for double protection (shock and contact) saves installation time and cost
- Magnet can be mounted on either side of the detector up to a 20 mm(0.8 inch) gap
- Mounts on frame or glass vertically or horizontally
- Dual stage adjustment potentiometer
- Encapsulated piezo-electric sensor
- Cover tamper protection
- Modern design with ample wiring space and hermetic wiring seal.
Exceptional immunity to false alarms for your peace of mind
The ShockTecTM employs an advanced digital microprocessor to analyze the vibration signal.
A unique feature of the ShockTec is digital sampling of the signal simultaneously in two separate channels, each channel amplified at a different gain, enabling a very high dynamic range.
An exceptional level of discrimination between real attacks and vibrations caused by regular activities is achieved by analyzing the event parameters.
The event should be of legal frequency, within the detection area as illustrated in Figure 1 below. The event should be above the measured level of constant noise, and the duration should be limited.
The event energy is measured simultaneously by two channels, enabling precise analysis of the vibration signal.