Risen SYP 240S – SYP 260P
Polycrystalline Module 60×6″
Characteristics & Performance
- Use of only certified materials at highest quality standards.
- The process of cell and module production is fully automated with 100% quality control and product traceability.
- Heavy load mechanical resistance: TÜV certified (5400Pa tested against snow and 2400Pa test against wind)
- Excellent performances even during low solar radiation
- Guaranteed positive tolerance 0 to +3% of power for each module
Certifications for Incentives
Quality, Environment, Health & Safety
- ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007
- Full Member PV Cycle Association AISBL
- Quality and Robustness: IEC61215:2005
- Safety: IEC61730 -1/-2, MCS, CEC, UL
- Resistance to salt corrosion (salt fog): IEC61701:2000
- Resistance to ammonia fumes: Ammonia Resistance Test
25 Year Linear Power Guarantee
- 12 years on material and manufacturing defects
- Power not less than 90% of power peak during the first 12 years
- Power not less than 80% of power peak during the subsequent 13 years.