Pulsar S54 5-port switch for 4 IP cameras
S54 is a 5-port PoE switch designed to supply IP cameras operating in IEEE 802.3af standard. Automatic detection of any devices powered in the PoE standard is enabled at the 1 – 4 ports of the switch. The UPLINK port is used for connection of another network device. The LEDs at the front panel indicate the operation status (description in the table below).
The PoE technology ensures a network connection and reduces installation costs by eliminating the need to supply a separate power cable for each device. This method allows supplying other network devices, such as IP phone, wireless access point or router.
· 5 p 10/100 Mb/s ports
· 4 PoE ports (data transfer and power supply)
· 15.4W for each PoE port, supports devices complaint with the IEEE802.3af standard
· Supports auto-learning and auto-aging of MAC addresses (1K size)
· LED indication
· The PSD 480125 48VDC/1,25A/60W max. Power supply desktop type included
· Additional assembly elements
· Warranty – 2 year from the production date